It always seem like I don't get anything done on the weekends, this weekend was the same. I even made myself a list of what I wanted to get done and only managed to cross of one thing.
Friday evening Tami took me out for a couple drinks (Yes she Paid!) and then we went over to our freinds house for dinner and Wine.
Saturday Grace had Cheerleading in the morning and then after a couple games of Uno I went out to the North Loop for a couple hours. I really wanted to take it easy but when I started in on the single track I just couldn't help my self but to go hard. Back home for lunch and food inventory to put a shopping list together. Since Tami wasn't feeling to hot yet from the previous evenings activities I volenteered to get the groceries we needed. I stopped at Revolution for a while and scoped out the new Cannondale Super Six road bike, SWEET, then got groceries. We had some other friends and their kids over for dinner.
Sunday was eggs and toast for all of the Barbies in the kingdom, Church, Lunch, Putting away the lawn furnature (X that off the list), another 1 1/2 hours at the North Loop with Jim (I knew that wouldn't be slow), a little TV, Dinner, Baths and bed for the kids and a little relaxing with Tami (very little as I think I was sleeping by 8:45).
Just reading this wore me out (and probably bored you to death, so I'll stop now).
1 comment:
I think cooking for 16 would wear me out, even if 14 of them are plastic. Hopefully our "fish rodeo" wore out Maddie some on Sat.
Post a Comment