Tami found some mouse droppings in one of our cabnets thursday. She left me a note to set a mouse trap, so I did. When I came home for lunch on Friday I went to check the trap and it was gone, no mouse, no trap! I figured Tami found the trap with a caught mouse and threw it away, although highly unlikely, it was the only explanation.
When I came home from work on Friday she was a little upset with me and asked why I didn't set a trap like she asked! After expaining that I did we realized we were dealing with no ordinary mouse. I wonder if there is a mouse running around somewhere with a trap latched onto it's tail. So the search begins for the mouse that steals traps.
1 comment:
Perhaps it's the boogie monster? I've been looking for him since i was a little tike.
Post a Comment