Jim and I went out for a night ride last night. It is kind of weird having to turn on the lights by 5:30 already, but it's that time of year. We did a lap at the North Loop and met up with Kern and Ted and did another. Ted forgot his light so that must have been a challange but he did fine without it. Tami had Pilates at 7 so I had to head home before the rest.
After I got home and ate I started looking at the owners manual for our new Garage door opener we had installed this week. I didn't know they had so many options on them. Of coarse it comes with the two wireless controlers but other features include: Wireless entry keypad, lazer parking control (Tami's favorite), a motion sensor that turns on the light, keychain controler, a remote display that tells you if the door is open or closed and an outlet switch that is activated by the keychain controler to turn on lights or TV or whatever before you get in your house. WOW! So Saturday I will be setting that up.
1 comment:
When you figure your garage door opener out, will you come calibrate my keypad? It worked for awhile and has not been working for about a year. I always find something better to do.
Ben
Post a Comment