This week went fast!
Sunday night was the first games in our hockey league, that's right games, I am on two teams in the same league so most Sundays I will play two games (except when both teams play each other).
Monday was nights MTB ride had a little twist we rode Riverside and Talahi then crossed the brdge and rode down the Beaver Islands and Plum Creek trail. I managed to slide out on one of the corners and go down and catch a stick in my right eye lid.
Tuesday night... I can't remember.
Wednesday afternoon I went to the shop and sized skis and boots. Rossi Delta's and X-9 boots, should do the trick, not sure about poles yet I may just carry my hockey sick around on the trails.
This morning I went on a MTB ride with Jim, Matt, Tom, Ben, Kern, Schlik, Ted and Paul. A good sized group for 8 am on Thanksgiving morning. Now to make a turkey and have a few Golden Draft Lattés, as Matt would say.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment