11/13/07

Monday Night ride

I rode the monday night ride at the north loop last night. still getting a good turnout with 8 guys showing up. Kern, Ben, Josh, Darren, Brian M, Bryan P, Mr. Anderson and Myself. We all did 1 lap then all left except for Kern, Brian M and myself. We did it again.

It gets pretty late before I get to bed after the monday rides by the time I ride home, eat a little, take a hot shower (it was alittle cold last night on the ride home at 10:30) and settle in so I am a little tired and crabby today.

Tonight Madelyn has her last riding lesson until after Christmas so I am taking her to that so Tami can go to a school meeting. I think I got the better of that deal.

Well I just finished lunch a need to get back to work now.

No comments: