11/18/07

2 Monti's

Yesterday the Amo's, Amanda and I went down to Monticello and rode a lap on the trail there. I really like that trail. We tried a section of the new alternate route but got lost so decided to stick with the loop we knew. We rode almost 2 hours and were surprised to see about 6 or 8 other cars parked at the trail head when we returned.

I tried to watch the Vikings game today but during the second quarter I got bored and started flipping through the HD channels and found Monty Pithon's meaning of life on, so I watched that. Good Stuff! It was over in time for me to flip back to see the Vikes try to lose but fail. They did win.

Now I am finally going to put my System Six up on e-bay. I have been trying to do it for a week now but just couldn't get to it. I need to sell it to buy skis. If anyone out there is interested let me know, for $2,500 it is yours. Full Dura Ace, 60 cm.

3 comments:

Tenacious T said...

Holy crap, Jeff has a blog.

Get rid of the word verification for comments or I won't post any more :-)

Jeffro said...

uhmm word varification??

Jeffro said...

there gone