11/6/07

It is getting cold!

I rode on the mountain bike group night ride last night. At first it seemed ok but after one half a lap at the North Loop I was getting a little warm and had to stop and shed a layer, too late I was already sweating. It is just as important to be sure you are not over dressed as is it to be dressed warm enough. I was warm enough when working but got cold fast when I stopped. The average temp on my monitor was 34 degrees and the wind was houling.

Even with the cool weather there was still about 10 riders out having a blast in the woods. Kern, Brian M, two guys from out east in town for a couple days, a guy on a Cannondale Rush (can't remember his name), Mike, Ben, Darrin, Josh, Mr Anderson and myself.

Next week same time, same place.

No comments: