I got out on the skis for two hours at the North Loop yesterday, the last 1 ½ hours with Ben. I really worked hard trying to keep up to him for the first two laps but got tired fast and backed of for the last two.
No 16 minute lap time like when I am by myself, 4 lap average of 13:34 with a 12:46 fast lap (the first one).
Ben, I know all those lap time numbers drive you nuts but I dig ‘em.
Jeff, I was talking with my dad over the weekend and we're going to try to ride snowmobile from Ashland to Hayward to see you ski during the Berkie! :) I hope it works out for us to do that. Bring on the snow!
2 comments:
Jeff, I was talking with my dad over the weekend and we're going to try to ride snowmobile from Ashland to Hayward to see you ski during the Berkie! :) I hope it works out for us to do that. Bring on the snow!
Hook a tow line to the back and pull me up some of those hills!
Post a Comment