We have a towel dispenser in our office that takes the rolls of cloth towels that Leef collects washes and returns. Whenever I use the towel and it runs empty I took the used roll out of the dispenser and replaced it with one that was bound up with a rubber band from in the cabinet under the sink (as did everyone else). I left the used towel roll on the floor and assumed the service that cleans the office was putting them with the other used ones collected from the other 4 bathrooms in the building to be cleaned. Well as it turns out they were picking them up off of the floor and wrapping them up nicely with rubber band and putting them in the cabinet under the sink!
Nice!
2 comments:
Nice...you should have Doc look at those under a microsope!
Ben
Sounds like I wouldn't really need a microscope. You could probably see the critters crawling...
Post a Comment