If someone calls you a hero and you don't know who they are does it still count? Even if they are a self proclamed lunatic?
I really can't take credit for his claims of heroism I am just passing along blogging etiquette that tenacious-t passed to me.
3 comments:
Lunatic Rocks, AKA...All The Way Ray.
He represents the Revo Kit in the MSLP! Or as "they" say the 612.
Any Others?
Ben
Oh yeah,
You should be honored.
And long as I am at it...and not on my blog.
I went to the liquor store for some beer for Jen, no lie. I forgot my money and the guy said just pay the next time. Have I reached an ultimate goal or do I have a problem?
Thanks Jeffro for the use of your blog!
Ben
I hope she shared the beer with you.
Next time you go for beer go back to the cooler and grab your flavor of choice then just walk casually by the check-out and mutter "just put it on my tab". If they say OK then you have a problem.
Ben, I think he likes you. Not in a good way. Switch liquor stores.
Post a Comment