2/2/08

Work is alot of... Work.

Well all week I was in Minneapolis for our annual Knife River Workshop. The last few years it has been in Portland or Sacremento, what a time to come to Minnesota.

I spun on the trainer for 1 1/2 hours last night and managed a new 1 hour best of 331 watts. I was just going to do 2 X 20 minutes at this output but really felt good after tacking the week off and suffered through it.

I went for a ski this morning at the Prison loops with the Amo's for a while and then by myself for the last 1 1/2 of my 2 1/2 hours. What had been groomed recently is in decent shape but that is only about 1/2 of the trails. I felt good skiing after the week off although I was dead tired after I was done.

Tami and I are splitting a Pizza Padre shift at St. Aug's church tomorrow so if you want a few pizzas for the Superbowl tomorrow stop on over between 9 and noon.

No comments: