2/7/08

1, 5, 18, 37, 800

After our big snow storm came through on Monday night I went to Quarry Park on Tuesday evening to ski on the fresh 1" of snow. Wow after the first storm the begining of December I thought this was going to be a great winter for snow, boy was I wrong. I got in 5 laps, about 18 k in an hour and a half. Only one other skier out, two joggers on the ski trail and three deer. I think I scared the deer less that the skier and the joggers jumped as I flew by them down a hill as I grumbled about them running on the trail.

My Birthday with Beer and Pizza last night. Yeah Yeah Yeah Happy Birthday to me. Not a big deal anymore, 37 down. My kids were way more excited than I was.

St aug's Fish fry tomorrow night so I went and helped rinse, squeeze and wrap about 800 lbs of fish fillets to be breaded and fried. An hour of that was enough so I took my fishy self home for a quick spin during the end of the Wild game.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Happy Birthday!
I'll be at the fish fry tonight.
Good quality fish n chips!
Ben

Kyia said...

I heard there are beans and toast too!

Jeffro said...

And homemade coleslaw, potato salad, Ripple chips and a mint. not to mention the mjeat raffle, ice cream social, bake sale and Book fair for kids and adults.

Doc said...

Happy belated B-day, Jeffro!

We scored some tix from your lovely wife for the fish fry on the 22nd, I think. My mouth's watering already!