2/21/08

Office S P A C E !

I moved into my new office at work today but I forgot to get a picture. I now have my own office with a window! It is amazing how much crap one accumulates in 15 months (since my last move). I shredded/recycled 7 boxes of files and still need to go through 2 that I didn't get through by the time the movers came. I'll post some pics monday.

Oh yeah I have that ski race thing on Saturday.

I picked up my skis from The Shop today after their tune up. Mike really did 'em up and says the WIL BE FAST!

So after a doggie care delema (Charlie) and Cold Weather Fashion Crisis (Tami) I think we are all set to head to cheese town and do a ski race.

I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Good luck at the Birkie!! Ski fast!! Hope your feeling better.

Kyia