Congrats!! What an awesome accomplishment and what a great day for a race. :)
Weather was great! Trail was awsome! The hardest thing I have ever done!
Congrats, Jeffro! Big accomplishment in so short a time. Better or worse than Cheq?
Good job! How were those hills, more fun skiing or biking? The Graystone trails are at their finest right now. Evel and I got in 9 hrs this weekend! Hurry up before it all melts, and you have to ride your bike.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!! What an awesome accomplishment and what a great day for a race. :)
Weather was great! Trail was awsome! The hardest thing I have ever done!
Congrats, Jeffro! Big accomplishment in so short a time. Better or worse than Cheq?
Good job! How were those hills, more fun skiing or biking?
The Graystone trails are at their finest right now. Evel and I got in 9 hrs this weekend! Hurry up before it all melts, and you have to ride your bike.
Post a Comment