1/13/08

What day is it today?

It seems like just yesterday we got back from Florida. It took me all week (65 hours) to get caught up at work. Note to Jeffro: year end is a bad time to take two weeks off!

I got out for a 2 hour ski yesterday after a quick trip to express care to stitch up my thumb from a frozen burger pattie seperating incedent. I have three more stiches to my left hand. That hand has taken a beating. A dog bite last year. Five stiches in 2000 from a mountain bike crash in Sedona. Game-Keepers thumb (a torn ligament) from again Mountain biking last year.

I took the kids to ski league today and they takled some of the hills at riverside. I reminded me of myself only a few weeks ago when I went there and attempted to go down the hills my first time on skis. The kids are learning much faster than I did and already seem ready for more.

I have a late Hockey game tonight wich sucks because I can't get settled down for an hour or two after a hard skate and end up awake until way to later to be getting up at 6:00. Oh well maybe I can catch a nap at work tomorrow, yeah right!

I watched part of the Packers game yeaterday and boy was that cool seeing them play in a snowstorm. I hope the Giants win and go to cheese-ville and it is -25 degrees for the NFC championship. Out-door playoff football in Green Bay rules!

2 comments:

Ben said...

The Birkie countdown is on!!!
Good Luck!
Ben

Jeffro said...

Yeah it is going to come way too fast! I am not ready!