1/20/08

I only managed 1:45 on the trainer yesterday but I did get up this morning and get the last 1:15 in before church. That counts in my book.

I didn't take the kids to ski league today as the temp at 2:30 pm is still only 0.

I have listed the System 6 on ebay again as I am getting the new bike itch. Check it out here System 6
I am also selling a Jamis Xeneth for a freind Xenith
I am still waiting for my new Scalpel frame after I cracked the old one. It apears to be a fluke and Cannondale is replacing it with the new 2008 model, wich I saw at the Shop yesterday. Very nice and light! So I can wait another month.
Well I am just going to watch the Pat's and Packers and Play hockey later then off for another work week.

4 comments:

Kyia said...

Yeah, new Cannondales rule!!

Ben said...

I mananged to put my bike in the trainer yesterday! Still prefer skiing.
Ben

Jeffro said...

Did you ride it too, or just put it in the trainer?

Jeffro said...

All Hail C'Dale!