6/11/12

Busy week last week both girls lost both soccer games on Monday and Wednesday one game by over 6 goals. Not alot of ambition to go when they get their butts kicked like that.

Got in on a fast Tuesday group ride averaged 22.3 mph for 3:20 and it really worked me over. I am really thinking about skipping the next couple weeks for more moderate rides because that had me fatuged for a few days. Thursday I did another 3 hour ride and was really flat. Saturday 3 agian and still felt a little sluggish. I have Lutsen 99er in less than two weeks and I don't want to feel like that for the race.

Friday night and Saturday Tami had class so I hung out with the girls. We did some cleaning, mowed the lawn, got groceries and ran some errands.

We had the Nelson's out Saturday night and Brett smoked one of the chickens from the previous weekends kill and it was awesome. A pontoon ride with a bottle wine rounded out the evening.

Sunday after a big breakfast and church the kids wanted to go to the pool because it was so hot. So I rode, they drove to Eagle Trace, we swam and had some food then I rode and they drove back. I made some Ribs for dinner and Madelyn made fried bannanas in caramel on ice cream for dessert.

Back to Back soccer games again this Monday and Wednesday, I hope we can get a win or two. Rides for me on Tuesday and Thursday and Art Crawl Friday.

No comments: