1/8/12

Bikes, Basketball and Hockey

I did another outing at the North Loop yesterday morning. I had to be home by 10:30 so I headed out at 7 in the dark with the lights on. I did a lap by my self then Tim met me and we a lap then I did another alone. I then went down to Riverside, through Talahi and rode down along and on the river. As I was riding either a large Coyote or a small Wolf crossed the river in front of me. I captured it on my GoPro camera but haven't been able to get them into Blogger yet.




After a quick shower I went to see Madelyn's Basketball game. The team has had a tough year so far with no wins yet in 3 tries but they are having fun.

Madelyn with the ball

I have been working on a small kitchen cabinet project, they always take way longer than planned.

First Hockey game in three weeks tonight, feels like a new season with that long of a break.

No comments: