9/1/10

Colorado 2010

Spent 3 of the last 5 days out in Winter Park.

Thursday - Left St Cloud with Charlie around 1 and drove to North Platte, got a beer and a room and slept for a few hours.

Friday - Left North Platte and got to Winter Park around noon. Met up with Mike (he flew in that morning) and had lunch and went for a short ride before our condo was ready. We got settled in and turned in.

Saturday - Got up and drove to Winter park resort to get our race packets then back to the condo to change and ride to the race start (just west of our condo a few miles) in Fraser. Had poor race, two rear flats, but love the race route so I had a blast. Hung around for the awards and had a few beers before riding back to the condo. We met up with My sister Angela, her husband Brock and their two boys for dinner.

Sunday - Brock joined Charlie, Mike and I for a ride up to Rollins pass and back. A little lunch and we went back out for a ride on the Idle Wild trails. Dinner and then out for a few at the Pub.

Monday - Mike left for the airport early and Charlie and I rode up Fool Creek in the morning had lunch and then hit Trestle bike park for some down hill action. Angela had us over for breakfast for dinner that evening.

Tuesday - Charlie and I left early and headed home.

Charlie brought his camera on the trip so I should have pictures by mid December sometime.

No comments: