9/20/09

Fat Tire & the E.R.


Chequamegon 40 wne well. I finished in 2:49, my best time, so I am happy with that. Everyone from St Cloud did well also.




At Erickson's cabin before the start.







Ben finishing.


Me crossing the line.


Mike and Angela. Not a great pic but Mike won the dirtiest face award.



Jim and I.




Bryon and Matt.




Me giving Tami a big sweaty, dusty one for helping me out.

No crashes for me during the race, I only unclipped once when I spun out on fire tower, but we did have to take Madelyn to the E.R. later that evening to stitch up her eyebrow.


She's going to have a nice shiner too.


Next weekend the St Cloud double. Single track escape mountain bike race on Saturday and the Pork Chop cyclocross on Sunday. Throw in my parents, my sister, Brock and Owen coming to stay with us, Octoberfest at Mi Familia, a wedding and my 20 year class reunion.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Great job Jeff. What happened to Madelyn? Ouch.

Jeffro said...

She got hit by a rock.

Ben said...

Did you throw it?!