3/1/09

February 29th

February can't be over yet?
Not much going on. March is here, next weekend is daylight savings time already, maybe time to start riding outdoors on the week nights?
Madelyn and I went downhill skiing yesterday at Powder Ridge. It was a little cold but she didn't want to quit even after 4 hours. Before last weekend I hadn't downhill skied in about 10 years but I got back in the groove right away and Maddie is picking it up really quickly.
Still working on the basement room project running wires for the TV and speakers. Next insulate and put the sheet rock up then it will look like something.

3 comments:

Monica said...

That's cool that you took Madelyn skiing! Sounds like fun. :)

the schad family said...

The new bike in yet?
C

Jeffro said...

Bike is not here yet but Jake got his so my can't be far behind.