More on the Fed Ex delema...
So Charlie's bike got to Colorado on 9/2 ( see my 9/2 post for more) my brother in law Brock refused delivery so it would be sent back to the sender, Me!
After calling and complaining about a dozen more times they overnighted his bike back from Denver on thursday the 4th. Not only was the bike box completely destroyed but his bike frame was dented as well.
He managed to ride it at Chequamegeon and I filed a claim for the damage. Over a week has gone by and there is no word.
Tonight I checked my account and Fed Ex had the nerve to charge me $694.15 to overnight his bike back! Needless to say I am on the phone with their "customer service".
At least i am not the only one, there are alot on here...
http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/shipping.html
2 comments:
You gotta be shitten me! I think its time to take some one hostage, maybe we should take them to judge Judy!
Charlie
FedEx sucks. UPS sucks more. $100 each way to take a bike on the plane. There's no way to win here.
Post a Comment