5/7/08

Lab Rat

I wasn't going to do testing that they usually have at SCSU every summer but they upped the anty to $125 plus bonuses for fastest 60k time trial. It's really hard but you get free lactate test and VO2 test plus the cash so I am in. It will probably similar to a Tuesday night ride but indoors, nose plugged, breathing through a tube and constatly getting your finger pricked. Wow, is it too late to back out...


After the ride last night I was surprised to see I am starting to get a nice tan line on my legs already, after only 2 rides in shorts this year!


Every spring when I start riding out side I lose a few pounds of winter weight. Why is it the extra weight goes quicker in my legs, arms and neck and I can't lose any in my torso?


Here is a picture from the Pork Chop Cyclocross last fall I had to pay a handsome ransom for. Taken right after I fell going into a set of barriers (note bloody left knee) and almost got pulled for taking a beer hand-up (who knew?).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ransom was worth it!