I got out yesterday for a good 3 1/2 hour ride in Paul Bunyan State forest. Alway a great ride as there are so many options with forest roads, 4-wheeler trails and motorcycle trails running everywhere. Even with all of the options I rode a loop I did last fall. This loop has mostly hard fast forest roads a short fast downhill paved section and a little loose tough gravel. Great weather and almost no traffic made it wonderfull, I wish this was closer to home.
On another "note" I purchased some new ear buds from Westone because I was sick of my old ones popping out, moving around or getting alot of wind noise. These things are awesome, great sound, they don't move and almost no wind noise. I highly recomend them to anyone who rides with music. The only downside I can see with them is they block out most surrounding noise so riding in traffic you won't be able to hear the motorist cursing at you, if that is a downside.

No comments:
Post a Comment