Yesterday and today I did a weeks worth of work so I could get out of town for a few days with Tami and the girls and go to Florida over Easter. Ok so I didn't get it all done but enough so I can work on the plane and a couple hours by the pool and keep my job. Strange how things are so doom and gloom and I have more to do than ever.
I sent my bike down yesterday, not on Fed Ex but UPS, so I hope to ride some while there. The fishing should be great this time of year also so I will be all over that.
I had to get my social planner (Tami) my summer race scedule already so she could plan the rest of our weekends. I think I am booked through the Pork Chop Cyclocross? Don't worry Amo and Charlie I have the Paul Bunyan Ride and the King of the Rockies weekends free!
3 comments:
You better!
Don't forget about a camping weekend with your favorite WI out-laws!
Okay, you have to remove the picture of your bike in the snow... I think it's a bad omen to keep it on your blog.
Post a Comment