2/1/09

Crappy!

The skiing was tough yesterday. In the shaded areas the snow was still frozen and fast but when you hit the sunny spots the snow was soft and it felt like you put the brakes on. I managed 2 hours and 15 minutes before I had to stop with a big blister on my foot, and other issues.

In the last week Tami and the kids have had a 24 hour stomach bug and 3 nights this past week someone was up throwing up. I think it hit me yesterday but on the other end... if you know what I mean. I had to make a dash for the Biffy while skiing yesterday and haven't felt well since. Not fun but it's better than puking, I never did like that.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Yay, you're blogging again... boo, it's about being sick.

Ben said...

How's the butt and plumbing?