I usually don't blog about our Sunday night hockey league games but after getting a tie in a 2-2 game last week our team thought we'd lost it. In the last 3 years the league has exsited we have been league champs twice and second place once and our game were always high scoring. It was not unusual for us to have 10+ goals.
This week (tonight) we got the rest of the off-season rust off and put 9 in. We had enough forwards to have three forward lines wich was nice to get to play with the same guys each shift and know where they are playing. I got two goals myself and my line mates got another 5 so we worked well together. One of these Sundays I'll have my wife come and get some pictures or video to post. Until then this is exactly how we look. Jeffro's Team
No comments:
Post a Comment