8/3/08

Sure!

I had all day to ride and needed to get 3 hours to stay on track to go into Chequamegon where I want to be fitness wise (CTL 100, TSB +10). So after it rained all morning and looked to do so all afternoon at 3:00 I decided to bring my bike in the basement and spin on the trainer. I managed two hours and that was it. The only thing that kept me going that long was the X-Games Rally car races - fun stuff, but that was only an hour. Bored, hot and hungry I had enough. Sure enough after I got done, put the bike away, changed and made a Mojito the sun came out. Oh well the 2 hours got my CTL up to 82, TSB -25 with 6 weeks to go until Cheq so I just have to keep at it.

No comments: