I have been getting some road miles in the last two weeks, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday each week. Before that my last road ride was the Marty road race on May 3rd. 5 weeks! So my fitness was really down and I struggled but I am getting there.
The new Super 6 is riding great, still tweaking position a little.
I rode with the Tuesday group again tonight. Good ride. 12 guys, 55 miles, 3 hours, 1 flat, 1 wipeout.
We went down and rode the upcoming Sprinters Classic road race course. It has one small and one medium (for around here) climb, a few rollers and a long slight down hill to the finish in Marty.
I didn’t really notice that is was warm during the ride but I was very dehydrated after the ride.
I set a new PR for 1 minute max power going up the Alp last night, it must have been on the first part of the climb because I cracked about ½ way up and had to slow way down.
The bruise on my leg from Saturday is getting bigger and more colorful, sorry no pictures, losts of purple and greenish yellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment