4/29/08

Tuesday's gone... with the wind.

I have managed to get in on the Tuesday evening group rides from Revolution cycle and ski the last couple weeks. I had forgotten how hard they are.

Tonights was no different. We went south into the wind, I hate the wind, around Powder Ridge and back with the wind, I love the wind, although it never seems to help you riding with it as much as it hurts you going into it. I guess it's a love-hate thing.

217 average watts for 2 hours and 40 min. I also set new season high average power outputs for 30, 60 and 120 minutes so it was my hardest ride this year so far... until Marty Saturday.

3 comments:

Kyia said...

good luck! May the wind be at your back!

Tenacious T said...

I certainly don't miss getting my ass dropped on hill after hill after hill.

I do miss riding with you guys, though. Hit me up when you're doing an easier/shorter ride.

Jeffro said...

Hey T we are doing a short easy one Saturday by Marty!