Great weather for my first outdoor ride in Minnesota since November.
The Alp is still there and it still hurts.
My first outdoor ride with the new power tap wheel and I really felt slow. Power seemed low also. I really like the clean wireless aspect. Not as many functions as the Polar (no temp or altitude) and the navigation between functions is a little more akward but I'll get used to it. It still seems to read 15% or so less power than the Polar so either it isn't calibrated correctly or I suck more than I thought I sucked.
2 comments:
WTF? Comment approval?
I'm not going to comment any more if this Nazi shit continues. This is worse than word verification.
I had to someone was posting comments with links to websites that had viruses. I will make it go away until it happens again.
Post a Comment