I used to think numbers were really cool but when you are keeping track of a number and you switch how you track that number and you lose 10% of what you thought you had it is kind of a bummer.
Raise your hand if your lost.
I had been using a Polar power meter I got from doc last fall and I thought I had it working fairly well. FOOL. This past weekend I bought a Power Tap and ran them together for a couple of sessions. Well turns out the Polar was reading high and now you can find it on e-bay. Not that it was a bad system but it has a very touchy set up and all of the wires were a mess.
Tomorrow will be my first outdoor ride (in Minnesota) since November! Wow 4 months. Not a typical winter but I have spent a fair amount of time on the trainer, 5 days riding in Florida, Hockey league and quite a bit of XC skiing. Hopefully that kept me fit. We'll see.
2 comments:
I want you to know that I raised my hand.
Thanks for being honest.
You can put your hand down now.
Post a Comment